DESIGN YOUR WEBSITE WITH US IN 2 DAYS FLAT!!
Promise and the design team will design it with you... like sitting right next to you.
January 26-27, 2016
Believe it or not, building and launching your new website can actually be fun, inspiring, energizing, and efficient. Over the years we have heard so many stories about how it has taken some people up to a year to get their new website launched. It's almost 2016 people…we've got businesses to run, and no one has a year to spend trying to get that website up and launched, especially when it's our storefront on the web. This is what inspired our 2 day workshop process and WE LOVE IT!!!!
THE GO LIVE EXPERIENCE: From the creative research process, to defining your look, to new head shots, to launching your website, our experienced team knows what it takes for you to be able to GO LIVE in 2 days flat! Let our team help you every step of the way!
We have multiple high end designers on staff that will sit with you and help you create the look you desire and visualize. One of the best parts about this process is that you will leave knowing exactly how to update, tweak, and change your website ON YOUR OWN, without having to pay out of pocket for a web firm to update each little thing. The power is in your hands!
"Your hospitality, guidance, and maybe even most importantly, talent is second to none! You guys took all the visions from my Pinterest board and helped it all together into one, perfect concept. I followed the social media agenda, almost to perfection and:
- 30 minutes before launching, I got one inquiry
- 5 minutes after launching, I got another
- 2 hours after launching, a previous client that was featured in my gallery referred 2 friends to me, one of which has already contacted me!
Thank you again for everything!
Fanboy for life,"
-Mark, Go Live Experience Alumnus
January 2016 Workshop Info
WHEN: January 26-27, 2016
WHERE: Los Angeles area, CA
COST: 2 payments of $695
The workshop includes:
- One-on-one help to design, build and launch a brand new website on either the Showit or Squarespace platforms.
- Design and software assistance from the Go Live team of designers
- Brand and style homework (to make sure you come prepared)
- New headshots to create a cohesive look for your website
- Lunches and snacks on both days
- One-on-one time with Promise and the team
- Sponsor gifts from amazing companies