Your Site Needs THIS To Book More Clients
We talk to a lot of small business owners who have NO IDEA where to start when it comes to strategically talking about and explaining their business. We've heard it all!
- "I don't know how to make a mission statement."
- "I don't know what to say about my business when people ask."
- "I don't even know where to start."
- "I'm not a copywriter, I am definitely not confident in figuring this out."
- "My business is so complicated, I don't know how to make it sound simple."
The good news is that we created a VITAL resource for brands and businesses who need help figuring out how to write a statement that simply and accurately explains what they do all while differentiating their business so they stand out in the sea of competition. We've coined our formula, the Brand Bio!
Why Do I Need A Brand Bio?
- When people know what you do immediately upon landing on your site, they have clarity, assurance and trust in your brand or business & are more likely to become a client or customer.
- When you have a simple, easy explanation of what you do, it's easy for people to explain via word of mouth, so you'll get WAY more referrals because you're memorable.
We got to help some of our clients craft their Brand Bios using our formula in one of our Clarity Calls & here's what we came up with:
"My professional photography and marketing services visually set your brand apart so you can expand your influence and make your mark."
"Our modern & edgy bridal hair amplifies the beauty within you so you can
be the best version of yourself on the most important day of your life."
How amazing is that?! We know EXACTLY what their businesses do in 5 seconds or less.
Need some help crafting your Brand Bio? Don't fret. We're hear to help with our quick and easy FREE Brand Bio Formula. With this PDF, you’ll be able to craft a concise statement for your business.
In this FREE 6-page PDF you’ll get:
- The simple Brand Bio Formula
- Examples of the Brand Bio Formula in action
- A FREE worksheet to craft your own
- Ideas for where to use your new Brand Bio
Let us know your Brand Bio when you've finished with the formula by shooting us an email back or by tagging #GoLiveGoals on Instagram!