Operations & Business Development
If budgets & spreadsheets get you all fired up then come do it with us.
Operations & Business Development
Reporting to Promise Tangeman-Wurzell (the CEO & Creative Director of Go Live), the Business Development/Operations Manager will assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The position contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices. With day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, legal, property management, deal analysis, negotiations, developing and managing partner relationships, data entry, accounts payable, payroll, managing the organizations HR and creating organizational and program budgets.
Rancho Cucamonga, California
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, announcements and companies.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Provide executive management and oversee all aspects of the Finance, Accounting, Operations and Team Building functions of the organization.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic goals and business objectives.
- Developing individual annual program budgets.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organization’s mission.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT Customer Service and Finance).
- Supervise and coach executive assistant and team on a weekly basis.
- Serve as primary liaison to legal counsel in addressing legal issues e.g. Copyright, antitrust, governing instruments, partnerships, licensing etc.
- Complete any other various tasks, functions or duties that may be assigned.
Goal setting, budgeting, forecasting/planning, bookkeeping, team building/management, writing, organizing, time management, leadership, networking, client relations, customer service, sales, deal closing, basic IT skills, verbal communication, email communication, analyzing data, presentations, persuasive, problem solving, creative thinking, high integrity, urgency, results oriented, high energy and positive.
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or a similar position
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience including forecasting and metrics.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Leadership and organizational skills
- BS degree in operations management, business development or related field
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Hard working with strong sense of urgency
- Organized, neat & tidy
- Takes critique & criticism well
- Owns their own mistakes
- Works well leading a team
- Meets deadlines & goes above & beyond
- Researches thoroughly to get it done
- Self starter & ambitious
- Sales minded & motivated to meet sales goals
- High energy, confident & personable
- Has an “I'll figure it out” mentality
- Fun & likes to laugh
Questions? Email email@example.com
01 . Please fill out the form below to officially apply and we'll reply requesting your resume (complete with references).
02. After we receive your resume, we’ll review the applications and resumes and reach out via email to those we'd like to move forward with. If you don't hear from us, don’t be discouraged! We’re always looking for new talent so keep your eyes pealed for the next opportunity.