If you fantasize about type & color then you're in good company.
Reporting to Promise Tangeman-Wurzell (CEO & Creative Director) and the Executive Administrator, the Graphic Designer is responsible for creating original graphic designs for Go Live and their clients. This position includes day to day correspondence with the team to create helpful blog posts, social media graphics, custom visual identities, custom websites, website themes and other various creative tasks that may be assigned.
- Worldwide (remote)
- Rancho Cucamonga, California or within daily driving distance
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates custom branding & website designs for Go Live clients
Works directly with Go Live clients
- Designs and implements Go Live website themes
- Creates graphics for social media, email blasts & blog posts
- Writes & creates helpful blog posts on branding & design
- Edits & maintains Go Live’s website (no coding knowledge needed)
- Completes all other creative tasks that may be assigned
Meticulous with typography, eye for color, ability to design in various styles, creative problem solving, writing, tech savvy, organized computer files & document layers, understanding of branding and brand strategy, understanding of basic SEO principals, passion for marketing & social media, experience with photography, and patience/passion for teaching & coaching, great customer service and client relations.
PROGRAMS & PLATFORMS
- Google Docs/Google Drive/ Gmail
- Acrobat Pro
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe programs
- Squarespace (preferred)
- Showit (preferred)
- Infusionsoft (preferred)
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Hard working with strong sense of urgency
- Organized, neat & tidy
- Takes critique & criticism well
- Owns their own mistakes
- Works well in a team environment
- Meets deadlines & goes above & beyond
- Researches thoroughly to get it done
- Self starter & ambitious
- High energy, confident & personable
- Has an “I'll figure it out” mentality
- Fun & likes to laugh
01 . Please fill out the form below to officially apply.
02. We review applications on a regular basis and will reach out via email to those we'd like to move forward with. If you don't hear from us, don’t be discouraged! We’re always looking for new talent so keep your eyes pealed for the next opportunity.