Our BEST Tool For Evaluating Your Site
Feel like your site needs a Reality Check? It's so easy to get stuck or get in your own head about your website. We get asked over and over again to review people's websites, and a lot of the tips we give out are quick and easy fixes that will make a MAJOR impact on your site.
It's tough to take a step back from your site and really look at it with a critical lens! Sometimes you need a pro to help you make decisions about how your site is doing. We're here to help, and we'll tell it like it is – FOR FREE.
To get you started, here are 5 yes or no questions to ask yourself about your site to make sure your site is on track to book clients and make more money.
- Is there a clearly-defined and memorable logo?
- By looking at the design, can you tell the demographic that your brand is marketing to?
- Is the content on the website short and to the point?
- Are there 6 or less navigation tabs at the top?
- Is there a clear call to action button?
If you answered "NO" to most of these questions, it's time to make a plan to tackle your site. The quick fix? Make adjustments so that you can answer "YES" to every single question on this list!
To get even MORE guidance & a bigger reality check, you can download our totally free our Website Reality Check. In this 15-Page PDF, you'll get:
- 40 yes or no questions to walkthrough
- A breakdown of the following areas: Aesthetics, Messaging, User Experience & SEO Basics
- A score at the end of your Reality Check for a no-nonsense result of your site
- Tons of tips and tricks for how to improve your score