20 Motivational Quotes To Help You Conquer Your Week + FREE DOWNLOAD
We LOVE a good motivational quote at Go Live HQ! We use them for office inspiration, Instagram captions (#MondayMotivation), and more! We just keep a great running list of quotes to keep us inspired throughout the week! Here’s a roundup of 20 of our favorites!
GET 5 FREE QUOTE GRAPHICS
We created 5 FREE graphics of 5 of these quotes for you to use on your social media! Just enter your email address below to get the download straight to your inbox!
20 Motivational Quotes To Help You Conquer Your Week
1. "A year from now you may wish you had started today." / Karen Lamb
2. "Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life." / Amy Poehler.
3. "A girlboss is someone who is in charge of her own life. She gets what she wants because she works for it." / Sophia Amoruso
4. "Either you run the day, or the day runs you." / Jim Rohn
5. "You don't have a right to the cards you believe you should have been dealt. You have an obligation to play the hell out of the ones you're holding" / Cheryl Strayed
6. "Don’t follow the crowd. Let the crowd follow you." / Margaret Thatcher
7. "When you get stuck, collaboration should be your first response, not your last resort." / Tim Sanders
8. "I never dreamed about success. I worked for it." / Estee Lauder
9. "Nothing will work unless you do." / Maya Angelou
10. "If it’s both terrifying and amazing then you should definitely pursue it." / Erada Svetlana
11. “Wisdom is meant to be shared, so let’s start sharing what we’ve learned to make each other better. Let’s start building each other up. Let’s live up to our potential and start ruling the world" / Cara Leyba
12. “The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of a mistake.” / Meg Whitman
13. “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today.” / Nolan Bushnell
14. "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." / Arthur Ashe
15. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” / Amelia Earhart
16. "Don't be intimidated by what you don't know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else." / Sara Blakely
17. "Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do." / Oprah Winfrey
18. "You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.” / Martin Luther King Jr.
19. “If you talk about it, it’s a dream. If you envision it, it’s a possibility. But if you schedule it, it’s real.” / Tony Robbins
20. When you really want something, you’ll find a way. When you don’t really want something you’ll find an excuse.” / Rachel Hollis
Check Out More Blog Posts